DAMASTEEL RWL34 steel
The RWL34 steel is a reference in the world of cutlery, here these major characteristics:
- Stainless: when soaked
- High purity: powder technology
- High hardness (quenching and tempering)
- High corrosion resistance
- Excellent cutting edge
- Simple shaping
- Ease of polishing: mirror polished
- great versatility: suitable for table, folding and straight knives.
RWL34 is a powdery metallurgical steel, made from ATS34. Milled bars of 3.05 mm, this thickness allows you to avoid grinding and is particularly suitable for the manufacture of folding knife blades which are most often made with 3 mm thick springs
Quenching temperature: 1050 ° C
DAMASTEEL is known worldwide for the quality of its steels, mainly for cutlery. Mercorne offers you the benchmark in terms of steel, the RWL34.