Latin name: Acer Pseudoplatanus
Other names: Curly or wavy maple on violin back
Color: Golden beige (natural)
Comments: Wood fibers are deformed into shimmering waveforms. Flamed maple is highly valued for making musical instruments, especially violins and guitars.
A handle made of stabilized material offers the warmth of a natural material and the resistance of a resin.Stabilized wood is a wood saturated in transparent or colored synthetic resin by the way of a special technical process.This is how we obtain a material with all the aesthetic qualities of natural wood and without the wrong parts of it like deteriorations due to external elements(moisture,temperature variation...)Besides the sustantial improvements carried out to the mechanical qualities of the wood,this process reveals the aesthetic of the wood(iridescence and shining when polishing,colouring).
- In order to offer you the most attractive prices, this product is not sold polished. Photo for reference only.
- Sold handle, a handle is comprised of two plates
- All product measurements are expressed in millimeters (mm)
- Measurements are rounded to the nearest millimeter. Parts with an irregular shape are measured to indicate the minimum usable volume.
- We have been specializing in materials for knife handles since 1992.
Our commitments :
- 30 years of experience in materials-
- Fast shipping the day after your order from Tuesday to Friday
- Two modes of delivery available: at home or in a relay point
- 100% satisfied or refunded!