Latin name : Populus negra
Color: Golden beige (natural)
Comments: The range of this species covers the entire northern hemisphere. The poplar we use is exclusively European. These poplars belong to the Salicaceae family. Since 2020 we have been offering you a new, more efficient stabilization. This new recipe is odourless, with a better impregnation rate and still the same quality in wood/resin homogeneity.
Stabilizing a material literally consists in making it more stable, one could say in most cases that this operation consists in densifying it, using a resin. By a process that we keep secret, we penetrate a resin and/or color pigments to the heart.
We thus obtain a more homogeneous and often more aesthetic material because the resin (and/or the pigments) highlights the designs of the stabilized part.
In addition to the aesthetic aspects, this process makes it possible to make usable materials that had only low mechanical qualities. Thus a "heated" or heavily damaged wood regains nobility.
- In order to offer you the most attractive prices, this product is not sold polished. Photo for reference only.
- Sold handle, a handle is comprised of two plates
- All product measurements are expressed in millimeters (mm)
- Measurements are rounded to the nearest millimeter. Parts with an irregular shape are measured to indicate the minimum usable volume.
- We have been specializing in materials for knife handles since 1992.
Our commitments :
- 30 years of experience in materials-
- Fast shipping the day after your order from Tuesday to Friday
- Two modes of delivery available: at home or in a relay point
- 100% satisfied or refunded!